Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 6 – Oh my…what did I get myself into?

I did 10,938 steps today.   I walked down five flights of stairs for fifteen minutes riding the elevator up to the top floor to walk back down again…did it three times.  The last time up I took the elevator up to the 2nd floor; I stopped to get a bottle of water and then walked up the last two flights to my floor.  (Our building has a basement, in case you are wondering how I got “five” floors out of that. :P )  I had a meeting with my boss today, so I walked down and up from the third floor from that.  My knees are screaming at me so I will not walk up anymore today. 

I have been thinking about what other positive changes I can do in my life.  Making jewelry gives me such joy and passion for living.  I think I need to focus on how to make that be my “CAREER” full-time.  I am currently taking a metal smithing class at Herron School of Art.  I see such great potential for the things I can create now.  I haven’t been this excited about anything in a very long time…well…except for the love of my life…my Imzadi….oh yeah…and my kids! :P

I want to hear from you all!  Tell me about your positive changes…leave a comment…send a message to my email  (lupine.butterfly@gmail.com).   I just want to know so I can cheer you on!

GO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! ENACT A POSITIVE MOMENT FOR SOMEONE! BE THE CHANGE!


No comments: